Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Amazon coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Get Huge Discounts with Our Latest Amazon Voucher Codes & Discount Codes
Amazon.com, or simply known as Amazon, is a US-based e-commerce and cloud computing company. It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos, now the company’s Chairman, President and CEO. It is the largest online shopping portal in the UK. Initially the company started as an online bookstore and later diversified into DVDs, video/ audio downloads, Blu-rays, CDs, apparel, furniture, food, toys, electronics and jewellery.
Amazon has numerous of product categories and thousands of products to choose from. A buyer can virtually view every range and variety of a particular product and choose the best for him/ her. It seems that the entire market and products across the UK are just a touch away from us. We can buy what we need with utmost convenience, anytime anywhere.
Amazon Key Facts
- Amazon has separate online retail platforms for different countries including China (amazon.cn), India (amazon.in), Japan (amazon.co.jp), UK (amazon.co.uk), Canada (amazon.ca), Australia (amazon.com.au) and many more.
- Amazon intends to become the world’s most consumer-centric firm wherein people can virtually view anything and everything they wish to buy and have the best shopping experience.
- Since 2010, Amazon has invested around GBP 4.6 billion in the UK economy, and has created around 13000 jobs across the British nation. The company owns three development centres, 10 fulfilment centres and 29 delivery stations in the UK. The company created, through its unique business concept, around 74, 000 jobs via third party sellers who run their companies on Amazon marketplace. All in all, Amazon supports 373, 000 businesses and creative professionals (including marketplace sellers, AWS developers and KDP authors) in UK.
- Amazon App is the most viable option for shoppers on the go. People make shopping decisions while surfing though the sites on their phones. Amazon app offers exclusive deals, coupons and discounts for the ones who download it. There are welcome deals and gift vouchers for the first time users as well. Amazon app can be downloaded for Apple, Android and Windows operating systems. Customers can view their full range of products on the app facilitating a convenient, fast and secure browsing and quick shopping.
- Amazon is present on social media networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google plus, Instagram and YouTube. The users can get information about deals, coupons and discounts through these websites as well. Amazon wants to stay connected to its customers, suppliers and investors for any feedback and complaints through these social networking sites.
Numerous Categories to Satiate every Desire
Amazon operates in multiple categories including: Mobiles, Kindles, electronics, watches, footwear, Lifestyle products, Household needs and fashion apparel across numerous brands for men, women and kids.
Amazon endeavours to delight UK customers by giving them what they want – numerous product categories to choose from, discounted prices, robust delivery and an overall pleasing online shopping experience. Not only this, Amazon.co.uk is a great platform for sellers to sell their products in Britain as well as in other countries. abroad.
Deals and Discounts
Amazon started with books and now offers everything under the sun. They expanded their product range to Kindle (for E-readers), the Amazon Fashion Store (merchandise, accessories) and many other products across different brands (Samsung, Dell, Canon etc.). Amazon electronics deals and Amazon clothing sale are the most attractive destinations for online buyers. Amazon’s electronics favourites are laptops, audio instruments, cameras, TVs, LEDs etc. while they cover men’s clothing (formal, casual), women’s clothing (dresses, bottoms and much more) and kids’ apparel under their clothing segment. Buyers are assured to get brand new stuff at their doorstep and that too at amazing prices. Amazon Voucher Codes further add to customers’ delight. They are available at their own site and through other portals too. All a user has to do is apply these codes while making a purchase and the stipulated discount will show on his final bill. Sometimes these offer and discount codes make one avail discount on discounted prices as well.
There are various deals and discounts which offer cashbacks, free accessories (headphones, mobile covers etc) and reward points to delight the customers. Amazon offers almost all gadgets on its portal; includes tabs, kindle, electronics & computers and software like Amazon video, audio, Appstore for Android, photos & drive, movies, games and music and so much more to keep their buyers coming back for more. Out of these, some of the brands are exclusively available with Amazon only.
Online Shopping – A Cake Walk
Amazon orders are processed through a seamless support system. As soon as an order goes into processing, its order number and courier details are intimated to the buyer through mail and message. This way a customer can keep a track of his order. If any issue arises, a dedicated customer support desk is available 24x7 to resolve the same.
Apart from charity, personalised individual and corporate gifting has also been made very easy. Now anyone can gift an e-gift voucher which gives wide choices to suit everyone’s tastes and needs. Available in different monetary denominations, a gift card is a good option to save time and effort and yet make someone feel special!
Amazon ensures 100% Purchase Protection to its buyers. They are dedicated to provide a safe and secure online shopping experience while facilitating convenient payment options, easy cancellations and instant refunds. One can choose to pay through debit card, credit card, net banking, EMIs or even cash-on-delivery. There are offers that if the payment is done through a specific bank network (with which Amazon has a tie-up), the buyer will be entitled to more of discount or cashback or both.
Sell Smart with Amazon
One doesn’t need a distribution network to be a PAN-UK seller. Selling on Amazon is equivalent to selling smart. Selling on Amazon enables a seller to reach crores of customers while ensuring fast and hassle free shipping of orders. Sellers can set up their online store easily and showcase their products across the globe. Amazon’s dedicated courier partners take care of picking, packing and delivering. On top of that, Amazon takes its payment only when the seller makes his sale and gets payments timely.
Amazon assists with professional services at every step of online selling. These experts help sellers manage and grow their online business with ease. From conducting professional product photo shoots to transporting them to Amazon fulfilment centres, their qualified third party service providers help sellers at every step of online selling.
Amazon and its employees take every day as their first day and relentlessly focus on expanding their offerings. They are continuously working to raise the bar for customer experience and online shopping in the Great Britain.
You can choose your query type and ask for a call back or send a mail or just do a live chat online and the customer service team will instantly help you.