Never Miss a Deal From Waitrose Cellar
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Waitrose Cellar coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
About Waitrose Cellar
Waitrose first appeared on the high street in 1904 when Wallace Wyndham Waite, Arthur Rose and David Taylor opened their shop in Acton. They were able to create a successful business selling a wide range of grocery products. The founders ensured to maintain high standards and competitive pricing to enhance their business, with Waite concentrating on the buying, Rose working behind the scenes on the accounts and Taylor working on the shop floor as the branch manager. After two years, Taylor left the business leaving Waite and Rose who formed Waitrose Ltd in 1908.
The company marked its success trajectory in various food & beverages and groceries segment and eventually launched Waitrose Cellar in May 2015. The two entities – Waitrose and Morrisons Cellar – launched a dedicated wine site which was carefully curated by the expert team of Wines at Waitrose and initiated with stocking 1, 200 still and sparkling wines and spirits. The business has been growing leaps and bounds since then and Waitrose Cellar has delivered over 3.4 million bottles of wine as it continues the proud Findlater Mackie Todd legacy of bringing top-quality wine to discerning British customers.
Waitrose Cellar believes in long-term relationships with farmers and suppliers, and continues with its beliefs in championing British produce, supporting responsible sourcing, treating people fairly and treading lightly on the environment. This is the Waitrose Way.
The Waitrose wine buying team are delighted to have won so many awards and accolades since its inception. Some of the awards are-
- WC England Specialist Merchant of the Year 2015
- Champagne & Sparkling IWC 2015 Specialist Merchant of the Year – This was when their Champagne & Sparkling department won the Award for Best Specialist Merchant of Champagne & Sparkling.
- Drinks Retailing Awards Supermarket of the Year 2015 - A much sought after and respected awarding body, the Drinks Retailing Awards strive to promote high standards across the industry as a whole.
- Champagne Retailer of the Year 2016 - Over the past few years, the company has expanded its collection of champagnes and has received this prestigious award in appreciation.
Waitrose Cellar strives to provide high quality wines and spirits at great prices across the UK. Waitrose Cellar Voucher Codes are available on its portal as well as on other coupon vendor websites.
Supreme Wine and Spirits Online
Waitrose Cellar website is user friendly and exhaustive. A wine finder can easily look for wines by grapes, region or country. The site also recommends wines based on customers’ previous purchases.
Majority of the choices and categories Waitrose Cellar deals with are-
- Wines – This section enlists majorly all the offerings made by Waitrose Cellar. There are segregations as per grapes, region and country; across numerous brands.
- Champagne & Sparkling
- Pre-mixed cases – the company offers red wine cases, white wine cases and mixed wine cases for 6 bottles or 12 bottles. There are great offers pertaining to the cases as well.
- Spirits – various other spirits are enlisted under this section; they include whiskey, rum, Gin, Tequila, Cognac, Brandy etc. across brands like Absolut, Bell’s, Hine, Johnie Walker, Smirnoff et al.
- Fine Wine – the website showcases premium range in fine wines.
- Whiskey – A buyer can choose whiskey as per country, type and brand under this segment.
There is a dedicated section on the portal – Inspiration & Advice – wherein a buyer can seek expert suggestions and recommendations before making a purchase. Wine specialists are more than happy to help and recommend the best for your requirement. There are informative articles as to how to taste a wine, how to choose perfect wine glass and many other ‘how to’ guides. This kind of information and knowledge help buyers take a well informed and well thought of decision for doing online shopping. They can be clearer of their choice and can shop more confidently with this kind of ready support.
Awesome Deals, Easy Shopping
Waitrose Cellar keeps introducing various deals and promotions to keep its customers coming back for more on different occasions, events and festivals. Waitrose Cellar discount vouchers excite the buyers the most! Waitrose Cellar is also present on numerous social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus; one can check these portals also to look out for recent updates, product launches and exclusive Waitrose Cellar promo codes. Waitrose Cellar intends to stay connected to its customers, suppliers and investors for any feedback and complaints through these social networking sites. One can even subscribe to their newsletters to have the updates and offers information directly into the inbox! There are discount codes and coupon codes that are extended on first sign-up or on first purchase as well.
It’s fun to shop online with Waitrose Cellar because-
- They offer free delivery above orders worth GBP 150.
- They offer free Click and collect service i.e. a buyer can choose and pay online and collect his order from his or her nearby store for free number of minimum purchase required and the service is available across over 300 Waitrose stores.
- The company matches the brand prices with Tesco for all the wines; to ensure the best price to its valued customers.
- They offer the widest range of exclusive and interesting wines; stock more than 1,200 types of wines.
- 6 bottle minimum – one needs to buy minimum 6 bottles of wine from them to complete the order. This way a buyer can have his own assortment of wines and can try different ranges every time.
Apart from the above benefits, Waitrose Cellar offers easy Returns, replacements and exchanges policies to the buyers. A buyer may return or exchange his order within 28 days of the dispatch date. The product must be in a saleable condition in its original, undamaged packaging. The buyers can return items via any Waitrose store as well. They can also arrange for the item(s) to be collected from buyers’ home. Their customer service desk can be reached at email@example.com or 0800 188 881 for any cancellations.